August 28, 2013

College Girl Grind!

Hey All!

 Sorry I have been slackin on the posts this week! Classes started back at my school, Marshall University. We Are Marshall! Go Herd :) So far I really enjoy my courses.  I have Strength & Conditioning.. which will probably be my favorite course. Fitness Assesment & Exercise Prescription.. which will also be a good one that will keep me busy! Math.. ew :( First Aid which is very handy & weights and conditioning. But enough about my classes.. here's an Upper Body workout that you girls who can attend your University Rec Center or workout facility can try!


Note: These are the weights  I used.. adjust accordingly :)

Tricep Pressdown- Flat Bar: 50 x 10-12 x 2
Dumbbell Row: 30 x 10-12x 2

Supine Lat Pullovers- 20 x 15x 2 (lay on bench flat, take weight from behind head- straight arms, lift over head)
Military DB Press- 20 x 10-12 x 2

Flat DB Press- 30 x 10-12 x 2
Wide Lat Pulldown- 90 x 10-12 x 2

Dont forget Cardio & Abs :) ENJOY



No comments:

Post a Comment