November 06, 2014

Photo Sesh Time !



Okay yall, so i was feeling my iphone photography skills here some this week, lol decided to use some apps on my phone to play around with colors and text and the top picture was the outcome, but it's one of my favorite motivation quotes

Second picture is my new hairs :) i'm a natural red head but wanted to try the pretty fall colors out for a change. Change is good right? 

Last picture is today's leg day photo was taken pre workout- i know this sounds conceited but i am very proud with how my legs have been shaping up lately.. i even got asked if i power lift competitively! .. i don't but it's exciting to see other see how hard you work for your muscles! It's okay to love your body and you should, it's the only one you've got! 

Follow my pictures around with my Instagram






No comments:

Post a Comment