August 14, 2013

Top 10 Running Songs On My Playlist!

These are my top 10 go to songs when running! Hope you all enjoy :)

1. Fastest Girl In Town- Miranda Lambert;  It's a great up beat song, and hey, why not think you're the fastest girl in town?!
2. Ho Hey- The Lumineers; The 'Ho, Hey' beat actually is good to pace your run with! & it's cute :)
3.Ayy Ladies- Travis Porter; Every girl needs a little something to shake her booty to!
4.Clique- Kanye West, Jay-Z, Big Sean; The beat is great, and "Aint nobody messin wit ya!"
5.Countdown- Beyonce; Who doesn't love Beyonce? If you can be anything, be Beyonce
6. Creepin- Eric Church; I people watch sooo bad while I'm running, so I guess I'm Creepin :P
7. Faded- Tyga, Lil Wayne; I just love the beat to this song
8. Rumor Has It-Adele; Total girl song, but the beat is great and tempo is awesome for this song
9. Lonely Boy- The Black Keys; Again, another great beat! That's why it's on the list
10. Bug-a-boo; Destiny's Child;  I don't like to be bothered while I'm in the zone and who doesn't love the 90s!?


rockmyrun.com

No comments:

Post a Comment