November 03, 2014

11-3-14 LEG/GLUTE WORKOUT & GLUTE CHALLENGE

Okay yall, so I decided to start fresh with November, that meaning back to being a little more strict on my diet, and cleaning it up a bit, and changing up my workouts to more of a structure of volume rather than different movements each workout.  So as follows my workout schedule will look a little something like this...

NOVEMBER SCHEDULE
monday- legs/glutes/ calves #1
tuesday- biceps/ triceps/ shoulders- same exercises all month- only increasing weight and sets 
Wednesday- Cardio/ core/ glutes ONLY
Thursday- Legs/ Glutes/ Calves #2
Friday- chest/ back- same exercise all month- only increasing weight and sets 

I will be posting my workouts for you, if you'd like to follow along
All with respect to the glute challenge that I am doing every day, brought to you by Bret Contreras 

30 Days of Thrusting Challenge
I am currently on Day 3- I use 95lb starting out on my Hip Thurst and plan to increase along with the 
challenge


My Workout Today

#1
Standing Hamstring Curls 3 x 12
Cable bar sumo squat 3 x 12 

#2
Smith Machine Single Leg Deadlift 3 x 10each leg 
Plate Calf Raises 3 x 25 ( all three ways)

#3
Smith machine glute kick back 3 x 12
3 Way lunges (forward, side, reverse) 3 x 12 each leg 
Back Ext. 3  x 12 

No comments:

Post a Comment