January 01, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Y'all! 
Here's a short NYE post- I will make a longer one later! Reviews & Reflections on 2014



Where to begin?! I can't express how good it feels to have a new feeling of motivation and self love for a new year! No matter what has happened in 2014, it's so nice to know that 2015 offers us with welcome arms at a new start, a new attitude, and a new change of pace!

2014 was a rough year for me, but everything that has happened in the past year brought me to exactly where i need to be.  Life isn't about being perfect, it's about handling what is thrown at you and how you turn it into something that you can grow and learn from. I have to say that 2014 made me wiser and more conscious of my decisions.  I am thankful for all the new friendships I've made and the ones that didn't make it to 2015.  You have to check in with yourself....

Are you happy?
Are you doing this because you want to or because you have to?  
Will this make a difference in -,5, or 10 years?
Will this benefit your future?
Will this harm or help you?

Asking yourself these questions will help you be the best you, and start of 2015 the right way. Too many times we give in to others who are not all in 110% of our well-being.  It sounds selfish, but make 2015 all about you. If you want the shirt, BUY IT.  If you want love, LOVE YOURSELF FIRST, If you want to be happy, then BE. Let go of all of the negatives and life will be much easier when you focus on you and what you have to do.  

That being said, my new years rant is over! I had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, now it's time to gear up for my upcoming senior spring semester! Not to mention I got a new laptop, so many more posts to follow! Let's grind out these cold winter months, and in spring we will thank ourselves for all of the hard work we have put in! Don't put your health on the back burner.  




No comments:

Post a Comment